Home Mortgage Refinance in Albuquerque, NM
When you first bought your home, the terms of your agreement or your mortgage rate might not have been optimal. Your family’s financial situation might have also changed since then, causing you to rethink your mortgage payments. Refinancing your home mortgage can give you the ability to change the loan terms, take cash out or change your interest rate. When you need expert help to get the best refinancing option available, trust the professional mortgage brokers at Infiniti Mortgage, LLC.
Work with an Independent Mortgage Broker to Purchase
You may be eligible for an appraisal waiver allowing you to save hundreds of dollars.
• We shop multiple lenders to find the lowest rates and costs
• More lenders – more competition – lower rates
• Faster turn times allow for shorter rate-lock periods
• Low down payment options available
Why Refinance Your Home Mortgage
There are many reasons for considering a refinance to your home mortgage, including:
- Lowering rate and payments – A lower interest rate gives you a lower mortgage payment each month. You may get a lower rate because of an improved credit score or due to changes in the New Mexico market.
- Changing the length of your mortgage – Based on your family’s needs and financial situation, you can either shorten or lengthen your mortgage terms.
- Building equity more rapidly – Lower payments mean that you are able to make additional payments and build equity in your home more quickly.
- Getting quick cash – If you refinance your home mortgage for more than you owe, you have the option to receive cash for the difference. The cash from your refinance can be used for remodeling or for other expenses.
- Converting from an adjustable rate to a fixed rate – An adjustable rate mortgage can change your payments every month. A fixed rate mortgage does not change based on the market. Most people appreciate the predictability of a fixed monthly payment for planning and budgeting.
- Consolidating loans – You are able to consolidate a primary and second mortgage by refinancing.
- Receiving a better loan term – You can refinance your mortgage to include more advantageous loan terms.
Home mortgage rates in New Mexico are constantly changing. Our loan officers will always have updated information about loan rates.
Your loan officer will meet with you face-to-face to go over your credit history, employment and financial situation to pre-qualify you for a refinancing loan. They will explain your different options in more detail so you can make an educated decision about what is best for you and your family.
Shopping for Low Rates
After we pre-qualify you for a loan, we’ll take your information to various lenders and banks to find the best refinance mortgage rates and term. Contact us today to get the lowest rates possible for your refinance.