About Mortgage Loan Programs in Albuquerque, NM
Sorting through the intricacies of home loans, even for an experienced home buyer, can be a daunting task. Infiniti Mortgage, LLC will take the work out of finding a home loan so you can focus on finding a new home.
Visit any of our Loan Program pages to learn more about Loan Programs.
Home Loan Types | New Home Loans | First Time Loans | Home Finance | Purchase | Home Loan FAQ
Types of Home Mortgages
There is no one-size-fits-all home loan. Financial situations and needs vary quite a bit among clients searching for the perfect loan for their family. That’s why we are able to help secure many different types of loans for home purchases, including:
- Conventional Mortgages – These loans are for those with excellent credit and money for a down payment. Conventional mortgages are available as fixed interest rate or adjustable interest rate loans.
- Refinancing Loans – For those interested in renegotiating the interest rate or terms of their home loan, consider refinancing. Options for refinancing include lower terms, FHA or VA refinance or a Streamlined FHA, VA refinance or HARP.
- VA Loans – For those who have been honorably discharged from the military or are currently on active duty, a Veterans Administration (VA) home loan might be the best option. Choices for VA loans include jumbo loans, purchase loans or refinancing options.
- FHA Loans – For first-time home buyers, or for those who already own a home, a Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan might be a great idea. Selections for FHA loans include a new home loan or refinancing options.
- Jumbo Mortgage – For those who need a larger down payment or a bigger loan that exceeds conforming loan limits. Those looking to take a jumbo loan must have a high credit score due to the riskier nature of this type of loan.
- First-Time Home Buyers – For those purchasing their first home and typically have a lower credit score. A 3–5% down payment is required for this type of loan.
You do not have to go through the experience of buying a home alone. Experienced loan officers will educate you about the types of mortgage loans during your face-to-face consultation and help you determine what choice is right for your family.
Pre-Qualification for Mortgages
The loan officers at Infiniti Mortgage, LLC have an average of 15 years of experience pre-qualifying clients for home loans. Based on credit score/history, employment status and financial situation, officers can tell you which loans you will qualify for. Contact Infiniti Mortgage, LLC for an initial loan consultation today.
The loan process includes a client making applications. Infiniti Mortgage will pull the credit and review the credit report then submit the application to the underwriter for final underwriting approval.